If you are concerned you may have a sexually transmitted disease you can speak to one of the doctors in the surgery who will be happy to advise further in a confidential manner. However, if you prefer you can contact the GUM clinic and get further information on the sexual health NI website.

Sexual Health NI- advice on relationships, contraception and STI's

Health and Social CareThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website